The Medicine of Being Witnessed with Spoken Word Poet + Author Buddy WakefieldNov 04, 2020
What does a world-champion poet know about love and medicine and alchemizing emotions? As it turns out...quite a lot.
I stumbled upon Buddy Wakefield through his Tedtalk entitled "Free Air!". I've listened to a lot of talks about meditation and breath and his words somehow anchored me home.
What you'll learn in this episode:
- The role of meditation to alchemize emotions or as Buddy says, to "transmute density"
- The ripple effect of modelling alignment within to create massive changes in the world
- The medicine of being witnessed
Kat Lee is an Emotional Alchemy Coach, Classical Chinese Medicine Practitioner, Podcast Creator, Writer + Community Leader who guides folks to alchemize their emotions, cultivate conscious relationships and embody their healing journey.
Buddy Wakefield is a three-time world champion spoken word artist, the inaugural author released on Write Bloody Publishing, and the most toured performance poet in history. Most recently he founded awfulgoodwriters.com.
- Buddy's Website // Instagram // Facebook
- Buddy references Vipassana centers which you can learn more about on dhamma.org
I facilitate conversations through 1:1 coaching and various community offerings to guide curious humans to remember their True Self - who they are beyond the conditioning, the "shoulds", the trauma stories + the overriding of desires. If you need permission to step into the wholeness of your emotions and Being, let me show you that you’ve been the one holding the pen.