Remembering the Spark with the Fire Element and Summer Season with Christina CecconiJun 18, 2021
The inevitability of our human experience is that we will, at some point, lose sight of our purpose. When we are misaligned with purpose, we get pulled into the vortex of addictions, avoidant/anxious attachment strategies and generally feeling disempowered in our own lives. On the flip side, when we can identify and make explicit what our purpose is, have a sense of what drives us, understand what lights us up with bliss, we are able to settle into what our Dao is.
In today’s conversation, Chinese Medicine Practitioner Christina Cecconi (who also happens to be one of my besties) and I explore the Fire Element and Summer Season. As humans, we are naturally drawn to the fire element. It is the metaphorical element for what connects us and what destroys us. And because of this, it is also the element that represents our Dao.
What You'll Learn in this Episode:
- What does “Dao” mean and why the Fire Element is the Element of the Dao
- The balance of Divine Masculine and Feminine
- The need for a container to express emotions
- The unhealthy chasing of bliss leading to addictions
- How the Fire Organs protect the Heart
- “Harmony Enemy” Poem by Buddy Wakefield
- Ep.16 What is YOUR Attachment Wound?
- Ep.21 Surrendering into the Metal Element and Autumn Season with Christina Cecconi
- Ep.29 Flow into the Water Element and Winter Season with Christina Cecconi
- Ep.38 Creating Purposeful Movement with the Wood Element and Spring Season with Christina Cecconi
Kat Lee is an Intimacy + Relationship Coach, host of The Empowered Curiosity Podcast and Creator of The Heart Lab. She guides pattern-breakers to alchemize their emotions and embody their healing journey to cultivate intimacy as a spiritual practice.
Christina Cecconi brings over a decade of experience in the world of Classical Chinese Medicine into her life and work as an acupuncturist, a practitioner, and a being that's having a human experience.
- Christina's Website
I facilitate conversations through 1:1 coaching and various community offerings to guide curious humans to remember their True Self - who they are beyond the conditioning, the "shoulds", the trauma stories + the overriding of desires. If you need permission to step into the wholeness of your emotions and Being, let me show you that you’ve been the one holding the pen.