Let’s Explore Rooted Intuition with Kendra AdachiJul 19, 2021
Intuition is a strangely illusive concept.
We can all look back on our lives and see where we may have been pulled away from intuition, but we’re not always in tune with it at the moment. In today’s episode, Kendra Adachi and I will do a deep dive exploration into where Intuition lives, why it gets pulled off track and how to listen to that inner knowing.
My dear friend Kendra is the perfect person to have this conversation with because she lives in service of honouring the body’s wisdom & guidance, remembering the TRUTH of the intuitive compass within to create aligned expression & expansion.
Listen to this episode if…
You want an in-depth understanding of intuition - where it lives, why it gets pulled off track and how to listen to it.
What You'll Learn in this Episode:
- What it feels like when intuition is not aligned
- Using experimentation as a practice to help you notice the subtle messages your intuition is trying to communicate with you
- Allowing your body to be the conduit of your intuitive voice
- The necessary contrast of “negative” experiences that pull us away from our intuition
- Using intuition as a compass for how you choose your support system
- Why we need safe spaces to allow our intuition to flow
- The Wisdom of Trauma - Documentary featuring Gabor Maté
- Empowered Curiosity Podcast Ep. 27 - Reclaiming Body Wisdom w/ Kendra Adachi
Kat Lee is an Intimacy + Relationship Coach, host of The Empowered Curiosity Podcast and Creator of The Heart Lab. She guides pattern-breakers to alchemize their emotions and embody their healing journey to cultivate intimacy as a spiritual practice.
Kendra Adachi is in service to honouring the body’s wisdom & guidance, remembering the TRUTH of the the intuitive compass within co-creating aligned expression & expansion.
I facilitate conversations through 1:1 coaching and various community offerings to guide curious humans to remember their True Self - who they are beyond the conditioning, the "shoulds", the trauma stories + the overriding of desires. If you need permission to step into the wholeness of your emotions and Being, let me show you that you’ve been the one holding the pen.