Healing Your Emotions by Listening to Your Gut with Integrative Alignment Practitioner Brian DonahoeMay 20, 2021
I am so excited to introduce my new friend Brian Donahoe to you. He and I will be doing an entire series diving into the different organ systems, how stress affects the different organ systems and what they are physiologically and emotionally holding onto so you can transform your Story.
These conversations will go to the root of what I mean when I say “the Body is the storyteller of your life”. Because once we accept this concept, the next logical question is: “What the hell is my Body trying to tell me?”
We start this week with the Digestive System.
What You’ll Learn:
- Dispelling the myth that the brain is the most intelligent organ in the body
- The relationship between stress and the digestive system
- The physiological and emotional energetics of each of the organs of the digestive system
- Why there is a power dynamic in doctor-patient relationships and who benefits from that system (Spoiler: it’s not you or your body)
- The unintended consequences of believing our Bodies are machinery with infinite energy
Kat Lee is an Intimacy + Relationship Coach, host of The Empowered Curiosity Podcast and Creator of The Heart Lab. She guides pattern-breakers to alchemize their emotions and embody their healing journey to cultivate intimacy as a spiritual practice.
Brian Donahoe is a multifaceted practitioner and business owner. He built his practice around finding the sources of disease and restoring alignment within the body through multiple modalities - both ancient healing techniques and modern scientific research.
I facilitate conversations through 1:1 coaching and various community offerings to guide curious humans to remember their True Self - who they are beyond the conditioning, the "shoulds", the trauma stories + the overriding of desires. If you need permission to step into the wholeness of your emotions and Being, let me show you that you’ve been the one holding the pen.