FIVE ELEMENTS: Nourishing the Soul in the Earth Element and Late Summer with Christina CecconiSep 03, 2021
My bestie Christina Cecconi and I have been taking you on a journey this year to do a deep dive and explore the energetics of each of the Elements and Seasons. We are finishing the Five Elements Wisdom Series today.
In this week’s episode we are going to explore nourishment as seen through the lens of the Late Summer and Earth Element.
What You'll Learn in this Episode:
- How over-serving is a survival strategy and how it actually leaks energy instead of replenishing it
- Nourishment looks different for everyone and living our lives through what we “should” do is depleting
- How strong boundaries create safety in relationships
- Why being seen for who you are feels threatening to some nervous systems
Listen to this episode if…
You are a caring human who gives so much of yourself to others that you struggle to nourish yourself
For an overview of the Five Element System:
- Empowered Curiosity Podcast Ep. 20: The Spirit of the Elements with Five Elements Acupuncturist Chris Miller
The Five Elements Wisdom Series with Christina Cecconi:
- Empowered Curiosity Podcast Ep. 21: Surrendering into the Metal Element and Autumn Season
- Empowered Curiosity Podcast Ep. 29: Flow into the Water Element + Winter Season
- Empowered Curiosity Podcast Ep. 38: Creating Purposeful Movement in the Wood Element and Spring Season
- Empowered Curiosity Podcast Ep. 47: Remembering the Spark in the Fire Element and Summer Season
Kat Lee is an Intimacy + Relationship Coach, host of The Empowered Curiosity Podcast and Creator of The Heart Lab. She guides pattern-breakers to alchemize their emotions and embody their healing journey to cultivate intimacy as a spiritual practice.
Christina Cecconi brings over a decade of experience in the world of Classical Chinese Medicine into her life and work as an acupuncturist, a practitioner, and a being that's having a human experience.
I facilitate conversations through 1:1 coaching and various community offerings to guide curious humans to remember their True Self - who they are beyond the conditioning, the "shoulds", the trauma stories + the overriding of desires. If you need permission to step into the wholeness of your emotions and Being, let me show you that you’ve been the one holding the pen.