CONSCIOUS RELATIONSHIPS: Trust and Accountability to Build Security with Anti-diet & Body Image Coach Katie PijanowskiSep 22, 2021
We all say we want a healthy, secure, conscious romantic relationship without hesitation. But what that actually means and what it requires of you is a deeper and more nuanced conversation. So in this week’s episode, I step into that space with my dear colleague Katie Pijanowski.
Katie is the host of the Mind & Body Strong Podcast and she had me on her show to discuss Conscious Relationships. We talk about how to cultivate safety within partnership, source intimacy within and set healthy boundaries. This is a rebroadcast of that episode she and I recorded with her in the interviewer’s seat.
What You'll Learn:
- What a Conscious Relationship looks like
- The impact that embodiment practices can have in relationships
- The role of our Bodies being the Storytellers of our lives and the invitational nature of signs and symptoms to guide us to our own Intuition
- The importance of sourcing safety and intimacy within
- How to be in a collaborative process with your partner that has boundaries woven into the structure of the relationship
Listen To This Episode If...
You want to explore what it takes to cultivate a healthy, secure and conscious romantic relationship.
- The Mind and Body Strong Podcast with Katie Pijanowski
- Return to Wholeness Podcast with Holly Toronto
- Burnout by Emily and Amelia Nagoski
- Braving the Wilderness by Brené Brown
Kat Lee is an Intimacy + Relationship Coach, host of The Empowered Curiosity Podcast and Creator of The Heart Lab. She guides pattern-breakers to alchemize their emotions and embody their healing journey to cultivate intimacy as a spiritual practice.
Katie is an Anti-Diet & Body Image coach who is passionate about guiding women away from diets and body shame so they can reclaim their inner strength and heal their relationships to food and their bodies. She uses her background and skills in psychology, personal training, and habit change coaching to lead her clients towards powerful transformation.
I facilitate conversations through 1:1 coaching and various community offerings to guide curious humans to remember their True Self - who they are beyond the conditioning, the "shoulds", the trauma stories + the overriding of desires. If you need permission to step into the wholeness of your emotions and Being, let me show you that you’ve been the one holding the pen.