BUSINESS ALCHEMY: Do Emotions Have a Place in Business? Tiffany Jones from Kenza Collective Podcast interviews Kat LeeMay 26, 2022
We’re doing something a little unusual this week. Tiffany Jones from Kenza Collective Podcast interviewed me on her show about a question that had been sitting in her heart: “Do emotions have a place in business?”
I believe that when we see our business as a spiritual teacher, we are able to learn so much about ourselves and how we show up in the world. Understanding how this all works together can be a true secret weapon for you to build an intentional, aligned, fulfilling, and successful business.
Plus, you’re not going to want to miss the sneak peek into the weekend intensive that we’re teaming up to bring to you called The Energetics of Money, coming up on June 25th and 26th, 2022.
Listen To This Episode If…
- you are a spiritual entrepreneur who is wondering how to handle emotional reactions to situations in your business. We’ll share practical tips to sit in responsiveness rather than immediately reacting.
What You'll Learn in this Episode:
- how you can cultivate better awareness of your intuition so that you can use your body’s cues to make smarter and more aligned decisions.
- the power of trusting your “gut” or intuition to make business decisions
- how to become less reactive and more responsive
- practicing healthy boundaries to give your body and mind a chance to make more intentional decisions
- how to have compassion for yourself when having an inappropriate emotional response to a situation.
Kat Lee is an Intimacy + Relationship Coach, host of The Empowered Curiosity Podcast and Creator of The Heart Lab. She guides pattern-breakers to alchemize their emotions and embody their healing journey to cultivate intimacy as a spiritual practice.
Tiffany is the CoFounder and CEO of The Kenza Collective where they empower parent entrepreneurs who are searching for a better way to integrate their career goals with parenthood. Tiffany has a deep understanding of what it takes to build a business while also staying true to her desire to be a present Mom, wife, and human. She is passionate about helping other parent-entrepreneurs navigate the tricky waters of working for themselves while raising a family.
I facilitate conversations through 1:1 coaching and various community offerings to guide curious humans to remember their True Self - who they are beyond the conditioning, the "shoulds", the trauma stories + the overriding of desires. If you need permission to step into the wholeness of your emotions and Being, let me show you that you’ve been the one holding the pen.