BUSINESS ALCHEMY + FIVE ELEMENTS: Pausing to Play in the Summer Season and Fire Element with Christina CecconiJun 23, 2022
Listen To This Episode If…
You are a spiritual entrepreneur who has feelings of guilt around the need to slow down or the urge to some take time away in the summer months. We explore how you can honor the natural seasonal rhythms and use the natural pause in summer to tap into the heart-mind, set boundaries and clear intentions, and work on openness, connection and communication with your clients.
My dear friend Christina Cecconi returns for her 9th appearance on the Empowered Curiosity Podcast! This year, we decided to do a series about how the Five Elements flows within spiritual entrepreneurship.
The medicine of the summer season and fire element is play and connection. To fully embody this, we decided to meet in Nevada for a week-long vacation together to celebrate my birthday. We spent our time exploring the desert landscape, rolling down sand dunes, taking pictures of the stars, eating good food and laughing, lots of laughing. This episode was recorded (in person!) on that trip and we got to share how energetics of this season is so important to the running of your business.
What You'll Learn in this Episode:
- What classifies someone as a spiritual entrepreneur
- The concept of shen in Daoist tradition and how it relates to business
- How the seasonal rhythms impact our life and work
- What makes the summer pause unique and what kinds of projects and activities are suited to the season
- How you can use the summer to think about what kind of daily, weekly and seasonal schedule would help you stay regulated and would allow you to show up for yourself and your clients
- Ep. 47 Empowered Curiosity Podcast
- If you are interested in Business Alchemist Mentorship, book a free 30 minute connection call to see if there is alignment for you.
Kat Lee is an Intimacy + Relationship Coach, host of The Empowered Curiosity Podcast and Creator of The Heart Lab. She guides pattern-breakers to alchemize their emotions and embody their healing journey to cultivate intimacy as a spiritual practice.
Christina Cecconi brings over a decade of experience in the world of Classical Chinese Medicine into her life and work as an acupuncturist and creative.
- Christina's Instagram
I facilitate conversations through 1:1 coaching and various community offerings to guide curious humans to remember their True Self - who they are beyond the conditioning, the "shoulds", the trauma stories + the overriding of desires. If you need permission to step into the wholeness of your emotions and Being, let me show you that you’ve been the one holding the pen.