BUSINESS ALCHEMY + 5 ELEMENTS: Receiving Abundance and Returning to Your Body in the Late Summer and Earth Element with Christina CecconiOct 05, 2022
Listen To This Episode If…
You are a Spiritual Entrepreneur who feels out of sync with the natural rhythms of the seasons and the transitional times at the beginning and end of each one. You want to know more about how the changing seasons and the cues from your body can tell you what you need so that you can align with each season. We explore the abundance of Late Summer and how it is an opportunity to return to our body, tune in to its cues and discover what is needed to nourish and replenish.
What You'll Learn in this Episode:
- What the Earth Element and Late Summer means for your body and your business as you digest, refocus and prepare for Fall
- How tuning into how the body feels can let you know exactly what you need in the 5th season to nourish yourself
- How slow growth in nature is a healthy thing in nature AND for you and your business
- How Late Summer can be a time of looking inward and focusing on being able to shed what you what no longer serves you and keep what you need
- How receiving and integrating generosity of others can help create space for you to radiate generosity
Kat Lee is an Intimacy + Relationship Coach, host of The Empowered Curiosity Podcast and Creator of The Heart Lab. She guides pattern-breakers to alchemize their emotions and embody their healing journey to cultivate intimacy as a spiritual practice.
Christina Cecconi brings over a decade of experience in the world of Classical Chinese Medicine into her life and work as an acupuncturist and creative.
- Christina's Instagram
I facilitate conversations through 1:1 coaching and various community offerings to guide curious humans to remember their True Self - who they are beyond the conditioning, the "shoulds", the trauma stories + the overriding of desires. If you need permission to step into the wholeness of your emotions and Being, let me show you that you’ve been the one holding the pen.