BUSINESS ALCHEMY: Why Entrepreneurship is a Spiritual Practice with Christina CecconiDec 09, 2021
This one is a love note to the entrepreneurs, healing professionals and artists in the Empowered Curiosity community who feel a deep calling to serve their communities and feel nourished by the work they do, but are experiencing blocks in their business.
Let me know if this is something you’re grappling with in your business…
- You take the business courses and know what you “should” do, but can’t follow through
- You feel frozen and stuck when you think about getting started
- You keep looking for the next sales page template, email funnel, golden ticket that is going to unlock your ability to make money in your business
- You feel squicked out “selling” your services because you haven’t been shown how to do it in an ethical way that doesn’t feel exploitative
- You feel trapped in a damned if you do, damned if you don’t scenario of not wanting to participate in a extortionist capitalist culture, but also needing to financially support yourself
Oh honey...I feel so deeply connected to your pain because I too struggled in all these ways for years. When I founded Empowered Curiosity 1.5 years ago, I had one of the biggest lightbulb moments of my life.
Business is a spiritual practice.
We infuse spirituality into our relationships, into parenting, into art...but we deny that spirituality has any space in our business. But we come up against all our old wounds in business, don’t we? Launching a product brings up fears of the unknown, sharing something on instagram brings up old sensations of being unsafe to be seen, setting a living wage for yourself might make you feel like an imposter, the list goes on…
So in today’s episode, Christina Cecconi and I talk about what happens when we gracefully accept that business is a spiritual practice that deserves just as much intentionality as the other places your history asks to be tended to.
You will learn:
- The 3 archetypes that need to be tended to in any business
- Addressing scarcity/fear in business
- How to balance feminine/masculine energies in your business
- How to participate in business in a moral and ethical way
- Why boundaries are a loving practice
- How farming, business and capitalism are interrelated
Listen To This Episode If...
You are an entrepreneur/healing professional/artist who is wondering why all your old woundings are showing up in your business and if it is possible to build + cultivate a business that is aligned with your spirituality, morals and values.
For a good overview of the Five Elements System:
- 5 Elements Episode with Chris Miller
- The Way of the Five Seasons by John Kirkwood
- Nourishing Destiny by Lonny Jarrett
For the 5 Elements series with Christina Cecconi
For a conversation about Dao with Christina Cecconi:
Kat Lee is an Intimacy + Relationship Coach, host of The Empowered Curiosity Podcast and Creator of The Heart Lab. She guides pattern-breakers to alchemize their emotions and embody their healing journey to cultivate intimacy as a spiritual practice.
Christina Cecconi brings over a decade of experience in the world of Classical Chinese Medicine into her life and work as an acupuncturist, a practitioner, and a being that's having a human experience.
I facilitate conversations through 1:1 coaching and various community offerings to guide curious humans to remember their True Self - who they are beyond the conditioning, the "shoulds", the trauma stories + the overriding of desires. If you need permission to step into the wholeness of your emotions and Being, let me show you that you’ve been the one holding the pen.